Search the forum,

Discuss float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

anyone know the make of this float fill valve and how to separate it on the height adj as need to replace it - tried the washer and no joy - I would normally fit a fluidmaster but the toilet is a back to the wall pan an has been tiled around pan and no nailed to the floor.

Attachments

• photo0664.jpg
    photo0664.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 38
  • photo0666.jpg
    photo0666.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 31
I'm not sure on this one, have you replaced washer? Sounds like a pain
If it does separate, you would normally turn it 1/4 turn then pull up if it is height adjustable

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually when I see plastic cistern to pan bolts & that turquoise colour it means the works are Chinese, or from that region, so you might have trouble.
Do you know what make the loo is?

Looks like a fluid master head? Screw off and replace leave stalk in place?

managed to get the head off but the washer is not a fluidmaster or like anything I have seen. twisted the body to adjust the height and I slides up put wont pull out like other makes must have a stop lip on it . looks like I am going to have to try in free the pan from h tiles around it. why do people tile around pans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a property and amongst several other issues, the toilet float valve appears to keep getting stuck and therefore prevented from filling. I am unsure what type of float valve I have. Each time I push the top part of the float (pictured on the left) it then starts to fill. I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Had a issue with a Fluidmaster fill valve plastic 1/2" fitting. After being installed with a B&Q slimline toilet had to keep adjusting as when filling always slightly overflowed. Checking today to ensure no debris was the issue, their was none though right replace unit. However on closer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter put an isolation valve on the pipe work for this :-(, the copper pipe comes up from a plastic pipe push fit. See photo. I did a tissue paper test and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock