Search the forum,

Discuss float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

anyone know the make of this float fill valve and how to separate it on the height adj as need to replace it - tried the washer and no joy - I would normally fit a fluidmaster but the toilet is a back to the wall pan an has been tiled around pan and no nailed to the floor.

Attachments

• photo0664.jpg
    photo0664.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 38
  • photo0666.jpg
    photo0666.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 31
I'm not sure on this one, have you replaced washer? Sounds like a pain
If it does separate, you would normally turn it 1/4 turn then pull up if it is height adjustable

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually when I see plastic cistern to pan bolts & that turquoise colour it means the works are Chinese, or from that region, so you might have trouble.
Do you know what make the loo is?

Looks like a fluid master head? Screw off and replace leave stalk in place?

managed to get the head off but the washer is not a fluidmaster or like anything I have seen. twisted the body to adjust the height and I slides up put wont pull out like other makes must have a stop lip on it . looks like I am going to have to try in free the pan from h tiles around it. why do people tile around pans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock