Discuss FLASH SALE - up to £100 off WB Vaillant Ideal Intergas offer expires midnight 30/9/15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FLASH SALE - up to £100 off WB Vaillant Ideal Intergas offer expires midnight 30/

Damn! Damn! Buggery buggery damn!

Missed this by literally 5 minutes. Got in at 00:05 this morning. Want an Independent Plus for my own place and at that price it was a no-brainer...

Re: FLASH SALE - up to £100 off WB Vaillant Ideal Intergas offer expires midnight 30/

Missed this by literally 5 minutes. Got in at 00:05 this morning. Want an Independent Plus for my own place and at that price it was a no-brainer...

Jules has got one you can have... 600 quid!

I don't mean to rub it in, but you didn't miss by 5 mins.

You opened the offer email at one minute past midnight.

masoodemailopen.jpg

:(

I don't mean to rub it in, but you didn't miss by 5 mins.

You opened the offer email at one minute past midnight.

View attachment 23111

:(

**** happens, Ray. I had just got back from 6 hours in A & E with the missus. Only logged on for a bit of banter to offload some of the stress. £100 is a great saving on a boiler but in the grand scheme of things, it's not important.

Besides, I'm sure there'll be another offer soon enough... :)

I trust all is well with Mrs Mas. Best wishes.

She's right as rain mate. They build northern burds tough. She was in a car smash, her car ended up on its side. She got away with a scratched up right arm, a smallish (but very bloody at the time) cut on the head. Still don't understand how. I'm more shaken up than she is...

She's right as rain mate. They build northern burds tough. She was in a car smash, her car ended up on its side. She got away with a scratched up right arm, a smallish (but very bloody at the time) cut on the head. Still don't understand how. I'm more shaken up than she is...

We knew that she must have a thick skull...

...she married you. Must have a conk made of concrete.

Hope she's ok mate. Prepare yourselves for the phone calls "I'm ringing about your recent accident you could be entitled to £10,000..."

Cheers for the boiler & goodies Ray, excellent service for my 1st Williams order...

Well packaged... I had to get my angle grinder to open her up & put the packaging in the incinerator :)

image.jpg

You get sweets and I get a phone holder for the van, where's the bloody sweets Ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FLASH SALE - up to £100 off WB Vaillant Ideal Intergas offer expires midnight 30/9/15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I am getting my central heating system revamped as per of a house renovation project. 3 bedroom house with zonal heating system, including...
Replies
Views
R
FLASH SALE Tonight only at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk Offers expire at midnight on 23rd Sept 2015 £100 off Worcester CDi combi compact ErP...
Replies
Views
R
So, what have we got for you this weekend? Vaillant - £50 off Ecotec Pro combi 24 ErP and Ecotec Pro Combi 28 ErP Worcester - £50 off all WB...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
S
Apologies, tourist here, looking for advice. I live in a 3 bed Victorian terrace, 1 Bathroom, 8 Radiators and currently have a crappy 12 year old...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Heres some of the details you have all been waiting for: Worcester Gas boilers - £50 off all models until we sell out. There will be...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock