Discuss Fitting a boiler today and found these little bad boys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Love the smell i floated all the way home.

balls pictures on my phone and im on my ipad next post coming up.

....... DSC_0151.jpg

Funny because i thought the lads mother knew so im saying dont worry about the weed in your lads room i wont say anything as it doesnt bother me. Haha she was a bit naive didnt know what it smelt like. The poor lass was mortified

Funny because i thought the lads mother knew so im saying dont worry about the weed in your lads room i wont say anything as it doesnt bother me. Haha she was a bit naive didnt know what it smelt like. The poor lass was mortified

How the hell could she not notice those plants?! I couldn't hide 10 silk cut without my mum finding them back in the day.

She must be an idiot not to know!! Smell is one thing what about the high power use for the lamps?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting a boiler today and found these little bad boys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello my dad had a boiler check up today and the cap on the flue above the boiler had fell off. It's potentially been like that for a long time...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock