Search the forum,

Discuss first unvented cylinder install and 2 zone heating...all vaillant gear.... in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
evening chaps....i have been registered to fit unvented cylinders for a while now and i'm currently on my first install fitting a unistor 260, a ecotec plus 637 and 2 heating zones.
I have asked about wiring this lot up a few weeks back but now have a different question.....as specified by vaillant i will be using the vr61/2 control centre, a vrc 430f control with a vr 81/2 to control the second heating zone.

The question i need answering is....inside the vr 61 there is dedicated slots for the 3 motorised valves....now on the motorised valves there are 5 wires as you know but only 3 ports inside the control centre for the wires....i know that the 3 ports are for l,n and e....so what do i do with the other 2 wires for the valves??? are they not needed?? and do i just do away with them?

cheers.

same as vr65 but only wiring for 2 zone valves, the wires are redundant just put choc blocks on ends
imho

oh and glad you've got it sorted :)
DP

thanks again mate....when i have it running i was gonna go back to the op and thank you again... i found out about the vr61 when i was on a solar thermal course at vaillant 2 weeks ago and vaillant have sent a simplistic wiring diagram to me.....makes it so much easier to understand....apart from the bit i didn't understand...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to first unvented cylinder install and 2 zone heating...all vaillant gear.... in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock