Discuss finally serviced the boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

the performa not the wife:shocked: shocked how dirty the heat exchanger is? this is normal for a neglected he variant,photo shows how easy the burner comes out,this has been modified and is screwed in on later performa/105 he boilers interesting the performa he eco 011.jpgperforma he eco 010 (Small).jpgperforma he eco 005 (Small).jpgperforma he eco 006.jpgperforma he eco 002 (Small).jpgperforma he eco 001 (Small).jpg30 kw never gets this dirty look at the fga reading after the service beat that band a boilers

Nice job there mate. I often find that I get better readings from the older boilers than the newer band A ones. On friday I did a full strip down service on an old baxi solo. the one where you diconnect the gas on the right hand side and then take off four wing nuts etc to remove the burner. Got a reading of 0.0001 like you have on yours. Next job was a brand new band A boiler only 6 months old and got a reading of 0.0006

and they build service modes into the band a boilers just to cheat,mind if you do a fga on a performa 30 the readings off the scale

You must have been well bored today to have finally brought some tools in from the van lol

You must have been well bored today to have finally brought some tools in from the van lol
no just come in from a boiler change wife said the boilers not working right nothing wrong with it just a excuse to get me to clean it

I'll get some photos of the inside of my Ideal for you if you want. Real class piece of engineering. I know you'd love that- none of your sooty deposits there!!! We should have a showdown- you're performa is holding the red sword and my ideal holding the green light saber. Use the force...:45:

im had a main water heater last wk that one row of the burner had yellow flames - i removed it and cleaned twice with no joy .the third time i soaked it in hot water and out floated lots of spiders eggs why do these things only happen on last jobs or fridays.

ant

I'll get some photos of the inside of my Ideal for you if you want. Real class piece of engineering. I know you'd love that- none of your sooty deposits there!!! We should have a showdown- you're performa is holding the red sword and my ideal holding the green light saber. Use the force...:45:
the performa would win,it would melt the ideal then blow its aps or recuperator ,its a old girl 6 or 7 or 8 i think

I am very dissapointed Gasman I hope you are not trying to set up a precident here if my war department wanted me to do something round the house I would make her wait at least a minimum of six months, as she loves moaning at me and I do my best to keep her happy by giving her any excuse to moan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to finally serviced the boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Had my father's boiler serviced yesterday. (ITALY) After the service, I noticed a slight smell of gas around the regulator in the boiler (boiler...
Replies
Views
hello i have scottish power boiler cover .. a couple of times recently boiler shut down on its own (keston) had annual boiler service and engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, 
 Would somebody be able to give me some advice of engineer's report? The boiler had been loosing pressure: every 7-14 days the pressure...
Replies
Views
Back