Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Failed Electronic Gear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had 2 customers in the last 2 weeks call me saying that programmers had failed. I looked inside one and it had burnt out and the same customer had a radio alarm clock fail too. Someone else in the village had a PC blow up and I hear of someone else just had a router fail.

I'm assuming it must be connected to the storms / wet weather. Has this happened to anyone else?

Have timer to change tomorrow, replaced a RF reciever today, and what sounds like a run on timer on worcester playing up next.

I have advised the homeowners to have a surge protector fitted to their supplies. They have all been supplies fed by overhead cables not underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Failed Electronic Gear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Hi, First post, just joined in the hope someone may kindly be able to help with the problem as per the thread title. I will explain the setup...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock