Discuss Excuse my over-use of technical jargon but.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What would be the name of the thing that you would fit to the bottom of another thing so that it can go round in circles?

Not a castor because that can go in various directions. Like a castor but you could put it on this thing and the thing would stay put and be stable but spin 360.

Thanks

that would have been virtually ungoogleable. or would have taken me about an hour anyway. many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Excuse my over-use of technical jargon but.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Back