Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Everyone raves about the VW Caddy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
And I would love one of the new types. But damn expensive.
Anyone know if the old style ones are as good? I know they look more boxy and whathaveyou - but looks aside, relaible vans?

caddy.jpg

In 2004 when I first started out on my own, I was looking for a caddy, went all over Yorkshire to see loads. The decent ones were stupidly overpriced and the decent priced ones were complete wrecks. I ended up dropping on a Mazda E2000 twin side door on an X plate (2000) which was more than I wanted to pay but ended up being the best thing I could have done! Since I've had it, Ive spent about £600 on it (Brake discs & pads, Plug leads, Plugs and filters etc). Can get 3m lengths of pipe in it, 8x4 sheets, full bathroom suites and even managed to squeeze a 3 seater settee and recliner chair in (I swore it wouldn't fit!)
They're few and far between but would definitely give one a look if you drop on one

anyone buying a new vw caddy must be charging too much..

ive got a second hand one, with low miles on payments

Don't Seat do an identical one? Dunno about reliability or owt though

We just bought one 04 plate 62000 miles £3400 Really good vans tbh getting about 500/600 miles out of a full tank £70 to fill it to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Everyone raves about the VW Caddy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock