Search the forum,

Discuss European court of human rights new ruling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Complete and utter nonsense, time to part company with that bunch of clowns

Disgusting hey. What happened to an eye for an eye. Just goes to show the way people think even asking for this after what they did

Absolutely disgusting what happened to the human rights of the people of there crimes

Would anybody expand on this, what with work running over and then the wife dragging :) me to the pub for a couple or four, I've missed it.

And who paid for these scum to take this case to europe. We did.
They lost their human rights when they chose to behave like animals.
IMO bring back capital punishment for cases where there is unequivocal proof and get out of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to European court of human rights new ruling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Is it normal/usual or acceptable for there to be this much metal filings in a heating system following a new boiler installation only 5 weeks ago? A supposed Chemical Flush was completed as part of the installation process.
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock