Search the forum,

Discuss England team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is impressive!
I've got a couple of little pink balls they could play with somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to England team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service / Mains replacement activities. Excellent Salary and Benefits, permanent position. Relocation payment can be discussed. Please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Grundfos SoloLift2 WC1 on a toilet and since a few months the impeller keeps getting stuck. I was quite happy to unblock it myself using the service shaft above the motor and a long screwdriver, but it keeps happening roughly once every month. When stuck, it makes a...
Replies
Views
Have a problem with an oil fired AGA conversion Has been no problem for 5 years, now goes out 12 to 36 hours after lighting, have checked fire valve, and have installed seperate line from tank to feed AGA went for 3 weeks one time, then went out due high winds. Has now started same pattern Help...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical grout line on the would be covered by the (mount of the) bath screen. The 2nd fix has just happened, and the screen was fixed slightly off the line. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock