Search the forum,

Discuss Saniflo SoloLift2 : Impeller keeps getting stuck in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone,

I have a Grundfos SoloLift2 WC1 on a toilet and since a few months the impeller keeps getting stuck.

I was quite happy to unblock it myself using the service shaft above the motor and a long screwdriver, but it keeps happening roughly once every month.

When stuck, it makes a humming noise then stops. Nothing turns.
When I unblock the grinder by hand it's very hard to turn and I have to turn left, right, left again until it finally gets free. Then it runs fine.

I do not put anything I shouldn't down there. And these machines do not require service.

What could the cause be and what should I try first ?

Thank you

Are you putting toilet paper down ?

Yes but as little as possible at once

Do you use the high quality stuff as it might not break down that easily eg rip up etc ?

Reply to Saniflo SoloLift2 : Impeller keeps getting stuck in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock