Discuss energy smart in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

has anyone used energy smart for ordering boilers up - was told about the site by PTS the boiler prices seem very good and delivered to local pts .

ant

I signed up for it a couple of years ago, no matter how they dress it up you end up paying what you would at any other merchant. The boiler might look cheaper than others, but the flues and other equipment you need to fit it are dearer. So in effect putting the price back to what you would ordinarily be paying without the inflated discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to energy smart in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back