Discuss End Of The World Party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Anybody having an end of the world party before the 21st December?

Any excuse for a few sherbets.

End of the world?... I go for my tea and nobody told me!..

End of the world?... I go for my tea and nobody told me!..

According to the Mayan people the world as we know it will end on the 21st December blah blah blah blah.

Bit like the millenium bug but on a bigger scale, and we all know how accurate that was.

8apenyqa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to End Of The World Party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are currently looking for a qualifying party to register for a C-37 plumbing license in Arizona. We currently are a general contractor for a...
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start up and when it kicks in and out engineer says it’s an ignition coil bracket and nothing to worry...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I have a customer with a heavily extended semi which now has 4 beds, 2 bathroom and 5 reception rooms. They have started working...
Replies
Views
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock