Discuss emergency roof repair!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
we had so many roof damages to out propertys at work this week that they even had to send out the plumbers to fix them, i had no roof ladder to go up so the only thing i was told to do was go up to the loft and fill the holes with exmpanding foam!!!!!!!!!!! anybody know of a better way of doing it from the loft??

some of them had, some houses the felt was still intact so i didnt do anything to them , some with the felt ripped!!! i didnt have a clue what to do!!

Foam works well on slipped tiles, for sale boards are brilliant for this sort of thing, slide through tile battens and make a temporary tile from them. Screw bit of sign to batton using pb screw and washer. Don't hammer as shake rest of roof down!

Foam works well on slipped tiles, for sale boards are brilliant for this sort of thing, slide through tile battens and make a temporary tile from them. Screw bit of sign to batton using pb screw and washer. Don't hammer as shake rest of roof down!
Kinda what I was gonna say

You a cowboy roofer just like me? Feck going outside when it's raining ..... Coat gets wet!

Coat ??????? What's one of them ? I don't work in temperatures unsuitable for tshirts

Local landlord went up on his roof via the scaffold outside his rental on thursday, to check his roof, I believe, they heard a thump as he dropped off in the wind, probably wont make it as he rattles too much at present, didnt even make the local news, yet 2 ponces carting sandbags is front page!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to emergency roof repair!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back