Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Elnur Gabarron Boiler CMX 15 Part in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know where to get parts from for a Elnur Gabarron CMX 15 boiler . I need the ribbon cable from the front control panel to the control circuit board.

How badly is it damaged or did someone steal it šŸ™ƒ
Depending on how important it is to replace, It's almost certainly something that could be reproduced by sourcing the cable/connectors from somewhere like RS Components or Ebay/Amazon etc. Happy to look at a piccy & recommend...

Reply to Elnur Gabarron Boiler CMX 15 Part in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi All, I have the boiler above and the safety thermostat has snapped at the plastic cable right where it means the thermostat. This looks...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the...
Replies
Views
Hi we have a Alpha 2 15-60-130 central heating pump fitted. We need a bit more heat from 12 rads. Iā€™m confused about the settings as the Auto...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock