Discuss Electricians Are The BEST in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because "plumber " includes alot of plebs with no skill just a plastic pipe cutter and a mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thinks its about percieved danger .

Plumbings got too reliable ... but the flexi will change that !

There's good and bad in all. I know plenty of electricians who think picking up their rubbish is beneath them. Then again I know a few plumbers who are filthy sods

I also find most electricians are dirty gits. They seem to think all the cardboard boxes that their switches came in & their used cable reels can just be thrown on the floor or below boards. All their wire off cuts small & large - onto the ground. Any tracking of blocks or holes cut - they just leave it where it falls. All the smashed pieces of floorboards & tongues go below the joists, as well as old switches and old plastic or metal boxes.

Electricians are the most trusted down to one simple fact: if they get it wrong, you or a family member is dead. It is that simple.
On a personal note. I like electricians; I think everyone should own one.

It's probably down to the fact that you can't see any of there work as it's all hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electricians Are The BEST in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock