Discuss Electric heater burn out? Little tricky question perhaps... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful as it's the cycling of the heat cycles which destroys them.

No apartment maintenace contracts?

Most instructions to customers seem japanese dan...your's just happens to actually be that...lol

Ask your neighbours if they've had the same problem, or if there's a reception in the complex they may be able to help ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric heater burn out? Little tricky question perhaps... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hello, and thank you for reading. My partner and I have just purchased our first property that came with a dual cylinder electric water heater...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock