Discuss Ecotec 831 No pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonster

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,
As per title. There is no pressure in the boiler and gauge doesn't go up no matter how much you fill.
I've not been to have a look yet. I've asked customer to check the prv, he said it's dry. Surely there must be some kind of major leak somewhere? Can't be a faulty gauge could it as I would have thought the prv would have released pressure.

Could expansion vessel be faulty? Even then, where is all that water going?

Lol.... I hadn't even thought of asking him... Surely he would know this...

I'm presuming if the customer can see the pressure gauge without removing the cover then it's an original ecotec so if you press the bottom left buttom it was change from temperature to pressure, but if there's no water in the appliance you should be getting f22 unless the sensor has some muck in it lol.......... But first thing to check is the internal filling tap has rounded there's buggers for that, you think it's turning but it ain't.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ecotec 831 No pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Hi all, My pressure is stable at 1.5 when the boiler is off, but if I switch it on, the pressure rises as expected, but once switched off it...
Replies
Views
Damo666
D
Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock