Discuss Dust masks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do any of you use dust masks when servicing oil boilers I have tried the cheap disposable ones but they seem to be worse than useless and even wearing those I am still blowing my nose for a few hours afterwards and it comes out black ( I know far too much info)

What masks do you use?

I use a full fitted one, and a full coverall, but then I do commercial, but I would recommend the fitted one!

Attachments

• Croppie.jpg
    Croppie.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust masks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock