Discuss Does this smell fishy??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Because it puts people off.

Not half as much as being evasive.

Like when you get a call from some random sales pitcher and they say "Hi I'm calling from RandomChancersLimitedSaidSoQuicklyWeHopeYouDon'tClockTheNameMeansZeroToYou ...How are you?"

Like the "How are you?" is going to disarm you and you'll forget to ask what you immediately ask anyway which is, "I'm sorry you're from what?"

And then they repeat they are from RandomDataHarvestingColdCallingTosspotsForHire and you say you don't want any and hang up.

Reply to Does this smell fishy??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I've just had my annual maintenance check on my boiler (in title), it will be 8 years old in May this year and is (I think) still under...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
We live in a terraced row (SW London) and our neighbours are currently in the process of finalising their extension. There is a potential...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock