Discuss Documents App for IPad?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Does anyone know a good App for enabling doing letters and other documents for on an iPad?
I want to do letters properly laid out and with varying font.
I have "Documents Pro" but this doesn't work. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Documents App for IPad?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a favorite rad sizing app or site? I've used a few but they seen to vary and many are quite clunky. Any out there with decent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an ecotec plus 832 and less than 2 weeks ago I installed a Vsmart thermostat by myself. The graph under information in the app...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
P
Or perhaps I should have said lack of it. ATAG support is like getting blood from a stone. We have moved into a house and when away I set the...
Replies
Views
Back