Discuss Do your own tiling work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever i go to the shops i buy some malt too. Whatever is on offer with a tenner or so off.
Tend to stick to the peatier Islay ones and some Speysides.
When i first tasted a Laphroaig i nearly had the boak but my taste buds have matured :lol:

I love a good whisky. The Balvenie was a Christmas present and already half gone!

Whenever I go up to Scotland I do a distillery tour and buy the single malt they produce.

Do like a good Bourbon as well, rumour has it the Mrs has me a bottle of Jim Beam Red Stag for my birthday next week, the heavy hinting leading up to crimbo didnt work and she got my JB black label instead, och well drank it outa politeness.

I do like a J&B rare, on ice, mixed with coke and fresh lime!

But usually it's a single malt for me.

Sacrilege. What a waste of a decent whisky :lol:

Whatever floats your boat tho.

Afraid so, don't do it often but if I fancy a long drink then I am partial to a mixer.

The single malt stays single though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do your own tiling work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock