Discuss Do you think it possible... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
To move this toilet 2 inches to the right based on the the pan connector at the back. 20160315_074152.jpg

I am not that sure but another plumber said it is.

Cheers chaps.

Oh o e more thing, what bath panels are people fitting? I need a nice one like would but has plastic coating on the front. Is there such a thing?

As Shaun says try a offset connector but get the customer to sign something,
As for bath panels I've been fitting the wooden two piece panel and plinth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do you think it possible... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to work out the best approach to fitting valves to my new towel rail, but i just don’t have the...
Replies
Views
My van always seems full but you can always guarantee that I dont have the bit that I need so end up driving to the merchants. It is always nice...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys So purchased my 1950ish ex RAF house in 2014 and it has a mix of single or double panel, no convector horrid looking Rads. They also...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I mainly work on commercial projects but a friend of a friend has asked me to re fit 2 of their bathrooms. Carrying out the work is no...
Replies
Views
stuck right in the eaves pipes all run across in front of the boiler so you cant get in front of it to work as far as i can make out there is no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock