Discuss DIY Project To Zone My House in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I've done some simple plumbing in the past, but when you get to a certain age you get to appreciate/realize your limitations. I attempt to analyse and comment, but not DIY! I've never tried to use a chain saw. It looks fairly simple using one, but I don't ever intend to pick one up and try!

It's nice to hear.

I was referring to your other thread though rick that's led you potentially to the intergas.

It's nice to hear.

I was referring to your other thread though rick that's led you potentially to the intergas.

Oh? They've been recommended. Are they a bit tricky to work with? I was going to name-drop it to the plumber we've used in the past?

Oh? They've been recommended. Are they a bit tricky to work with? I was going to name-drop it to the plumber we've used in the past?

I don't know, don't do gas myself, just oil and wet work. But they seem to get a good press with the lads on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DIY Project To Zone My House in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping to check if I have a genuine fault, or something I've overlooked. I've just moved into a my first house with a conventional...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back