Search the forum,

Discuss diddlepara in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, usually come on here when I'm troubleshooting! Anyway I'm a builder, plenty of experience, from diy as a squatter in the 70's and 80's, then self employed and now Ltd Co. Eventually bought the squat and converted it to 3 x high spec flats in central London, which are rented out. Yes, 'a golden ticket' but not without very hard work, finance and keeping true to the client...myself!

• Love
Reactions: Lou
Hello and welcome

OOOOhh Would love to see pics of the project - where in central london is it?

Reply to diddlepara in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY. Our house is a 1937 built detached which had a central heating system installed in probably around the early 80's, originally oil boiler system. But...
Replies
Views
I
Hi Guys, walked in to office at 5 'o' clock yesterday after a hard days work installing 6" cast iron gutter and rainwater pipe, to a Church, to be told "sorry,...we don't have any more work and we have to let you go." Bummer. So, I'm having to look at becoming self employed again which I last...
Replies
Views
R
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee with either a plumbing and heating sole trader or small plumbing and heating firm and would like to present myself here briefly: My name is Martyn...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
I
Hi everybody, Ive probably read hundreds of posts on this site since i registered and there is definitely a lot of useful info, although ive read a lot in respect of people not willing to take on tech cert qualified wannabe plumbers, which i find rather short sighted as people should be judged...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock