Discuss Diamond core in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reltub

Hi guys,

Can someone recommend me a 5" diamond core bit and where to get it from.

Cheers

Apparently the rothenburger ones as quick, but robo gear isn't the best. I have makita (Pts) own brand and its ok.

if you want a really good en, get a hilti one from hilti.

or google/ebay search marcrist 127mm core bit.

I bought Makita last year as I've been happy with the rest of my kit but found the core bit very disappointing in comparison to my previous bit, it just seems to take such a long time to get through. I hear Marcrist are supposed to be decent.

I bought Makita last year as I've been happy with the rest of my kit but found the core bit very disappointing in comparison to my previous bit, it just seems to take such a long time to get through. I hear Marcrist are supposed to be decent.

Yeh I find it quicker to stitch it out than use my makita set! But if stone or delicate......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Diamond core in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Any suggestions on what trap/fittings to use on a sink as I need to turn 90degrees as soon as I can? The sink is moving into a unit with...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock