Search the forum,

Discuss Delta dore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone used this stuff yet?

i know gasman mentioned it a few weeks back.following on from all the recent Honeywell problems i think Im Going to try a couple and see how it goes.

would be interested to hear from anyone already fitting them. They come with a 5 year warranty so surly they can't be bad?

Anyone know now what the range and user friendlyness is like on them?

As far as I know dancinplumba uses them. He's not been on for a while though :(

Microcox sensors? I'll have to start pushing them to see if my customers can keep a straight face

Fitted one on request from a customer, seemed ok, quite liked the fact the receiver was pre-wired with a good long fly lead, and room unit seemed nicely made. 5 year warranty good idea, but hopefully wont need it.

Have carried on using honeywell, but if had any issues, as some on here seem to have recently I could see myself changing over to using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Delta dore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking from the en-suite down into the reception room and the fitter promptly came and repaired it, it was something to do with the area under the sink. We...
Replies
Views
Hi My grandmothers property has a back boiler heated by a solid fuel appliance using coal. Yes, I know. She’s stubborn! Unfortunately the property has been vacant for a long while, a pipe froze and burst and left damp. It’s imperative we get the house heated and warmed up enough to dry it...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
My Superfire 2 is now leaking gas from the pressure relief hole ( just below the trigger). It is 14 months old and looks like new. The previous one did exactly the same but i think I got about 3 years out of it. I spoke to Rothenberger . They tell me they wont warranty their torches if you...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock