Search the forum,

Discuss Decent dust sheets. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am after a few decent dust sheets. The ones I have are rubbish dust still goes through them.

What I am after is like what I used when I subbed for BG as they were great.

Have a wee search there was an epic thread on this about 6 months ago

screwfix do polybacked ones cheap enough to use once or twice only problem i have with them is any water spill has to be mopped up as they have no absorbency and the water rolls around on the sheet but the are impervious and not slippery like the poly ones

I've got some BG ones had them for about 15 years best thing I got from them, still going strong

I get some heavy duty ones from a local builders merchant . PVC coated 3m x3m nice and heavy. I think I pay about £13 + vat! but they are well worth it. Will get the manufacturer tomorrow.

Didn't Ray look into it and the minimum order was 500 units of one colour or something. I think the prices were a tad steep as well.

the ones I linked to are rubber backed and canvas tight weave cloth so should be as tough as you can get and also non slip.

I may order one to take a look. I've wasted more money on worse things.

Yeh I did the same. Tight twill Denim is a good but we are in need of some at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Decent dust sheets. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock