Search the forum,

Discuss cscs cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I'm due to start a new job in a weeks time and am required to get a CSCS card. I am going in as a plumber/gas fitter and I'm just double checking I'm getting the right card? Could you please take a look at the link and tell me if its the right one?

Gas Service Fitter Blue Registration Card

I haven't got one :p

There are too many. Mine is also blue but not the same as that.
As long as it says CSCS and is in date I dont think anyone cares.

Wouldn't matter if you even got the green labourers one, its just a passport to get on site and a total money spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cscs cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
T
I booked a plumber to fit a wall mounted sink in my bathroom, but when his fitter took the old sink out the wall wasn't strong enough to support it. Fair enough, but before telling me it was no good he got his fitter to try fitting the sink. This rendered the sink unreturnable and now he expects...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating company that has been going for 3 years but i have been plumbing for 10 years. i also have my gas qualification. Im giving up everything to come to...
Replies
Views
C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the following locations: Greenland, NH Concord, NH Laconia, NH Required Qualifications for Greenland and Laconia: Gas Fitter License CDL B Required...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part of a Service to a Gas Boiler. i cant find a definitive answer... is it advisory or mandatory and if the latter, which Gas Regulation does it come...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock