Search the forum,

Discuss cp12 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxwell

Hi my mum had a CP12 done for a flat she owns and on it is a part that refers to co2 ratios that is not filled in.Should it be filled in? She has a boiler and a hob on the certificate and all the other boxes are filled out.I would appreciate any feed back.Thanks

Thanks mate.How do you know what boilers do and dont need one?This is all very confusing!

post the boiler make and model and one of us can tell you.

if its not condensing its unlikely it needs it.

it could be a good sign tbh, could mean it got a correct service and not just a "british gas service"...... no ofence to british gas but this is what we call it round by me when an engineer does a quick analyser check and ignores the manufactures requirements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cp12 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Hi. Please can anyone help. My mum has just sent me this video of her airing cupboard. She had put the imersion heater on to warm the water for a shower when she noticed this horrendous noise. Can anybody shed any light on it ? She has BG cover but before calling them I thought I’d post here...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock