Discuss Cornish fireplace firm director used illegal gas fitter... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[DLMURL="http://press.hse.gov.uk/2014/cornish-fireplace-firm-director-used-illegal-gas-fitter/"]Cornish fireplace firm director used illegal gas fitter | Media centre - HSE[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. £10k fine each. Some will think it should be more or a jail sentence.

They must of done some bad installs for fines that big. But that is the way it should be, hit them hard and hopefully they won't do it again.

Now how do I get a list of where they have worked I could earn some extra cash putting things right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cornish fireplace firm director used illegal gas fitter... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
All, Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in a bit of a predicament. I have recently had a stove fitted in a chimney that had a disconnected and...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock