Search the forum,

Discuss cooker - paperwork...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fitted a cooker for a punter who wanted a certificate to say it was fitted accordingly and to current standards,the only paperwork i have is a service record and cp12 ,what should i give him.....?

I would have given him a receipt or invoice when he paid stating what the payment was for i.e received £x.xx for fitting of cooker in accordance with regulations. Gas Safe number on invoice.... Happy days :biggrin:

why would you give them a CP12 ? What are you going to check all there appliances included in you original price

why would you give them a CP12 ? What are you going to check all there appliances included in you original price

No. Just the cooker

Why do you have to issue a cp12 for the whole house?

You've only done the cooker.???

Dont give him anything apart from your standard invoice when he pays you for the job. The fact that he has engaged a GSR engineer to undertake the work implies that the work will be completed to the correct standard. If thats not enough,walk away and bill him for your wasted time.

The pad of forms I got from BES allow you to tick a box for Installation, Service or inspection, so use something like that (Part search no. 17065)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cooker - paperwork...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand whether the proposed location is acceptable to qualified gas safe fitter. I can’t find official, definitive list of regs anywhere. Can you point me to...
Replies
Views
Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red arrow shows the gas pipes, the blue arrows are the electric supply for the cooker and the purple is the back of the cooker. I know nothing of plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm which sounds like not much but throws the balance off of the kitchen), which means there's a large gap now between the cooker and the wall, but it now...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant gas cooker supply to cap, but wondered what the nut on the top of the gas supply bayonet fitting is used for?
Replies
Views
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas cookers. I have my ticket for boilers and the inspection for all that side went fine. The last time I did anything about fires and cookers was 5 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock