Discuss cooker - paperwork...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fitted a cooker for a punter who wanted a certificate to say it was fitted accordingly and to current standards,the only paperwork i have is a service record and cp12 ,what should i give him.....?

I would have given him a receipt or invoice when he paid stating what the payment was for i.e received £x.xx for fitting of cooker in accordance with regulations. Gas Safe number on invoice.... Happy days :biggrin:

why would you give them a CP12 ? What are you going to check all there appliances included in you original price

why would you give them a CP12 ? What are you going to check all there appliances included in you original price

No. Just the cooker

Why do you have to issue a cp12 for the whole house?

You've only done the cooker.???

Dont give him anything apart from your standard invoice when he pays you for the job. The fact that he has engaged a GSR engineer to undertake the work implies that the work will be completed to the correct standard. If thats not enough,walk away and bill him for your wasted time.

The pad of forms I got from BES allow you to tick a box for Installation, Service or inspection, so use something like that (Part search no. 17065)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cooker - paperwork...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand...
Replies
Views
Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Back