Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Converting to fully pumped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Stupid guide with pic please ??? Never done one before really need a hand

starting from scratch or trying to upgrade

either bring the cold feed and vent down to before the pump or use the existing primaries up to airing cupboard fit pump run cold feed and vent in behind it then run new heating pipes down

wrong post
several ways depending on layout of existing you could reuse the primaries up to the airing cupboard fit pump there with cold feed and vent repositioned behind the pump and run new heating to join up and down
but existing gravity primaries will probably be full of sludge scale etcare you fitting a new boiler or rejigging the old one what boilers there???
give us more details existing proposed layout?

It's a potterton profile and I've just had the job sheet for the job to do in the morning !! Got to convert to fully pumped and use 2. Two ports reusing the old cylinder and pipes ect but replacing the boiler for a heat only baxi solo

new baxi in two new primaries reuse existing cold feed and vent in airing cupboard you may find theres a combined feed and vent on the old one
connect the heating together and tee in from the airing cupboard

Last edited:
Depends if heating pipes at boiler or ac. If all at boiler ( usually) come off boiler pump then tee 2 port on ch and two port on cyl. Wire pump off of boiler and use s plan. Or if it's combined feed and vent at boiler two 28s do it on ac and tee feed into 28 before boiler

Many thanks for all your help guys my journey with the boiler grant company's is over be very careful

Just a joke went to get the materials they weren't even ordered. They said oh we will rebook but won't pay for today so I said do one !!

Good on you mate, hope you forgot to return your unused bits n pieces from the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Converting to fully pumped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock