Discuss Converting a close coupled toilet to concealed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I'm looking to install a concealed cistern toilet in to a bathroom I'm currently converting to a wetroom. I spotted a toilet that was on clearance for £10 and was just the style I was after, but I just want to know if its possible to conceal it? As its square on the sides I was going to construct a stud wall and tile around, however is going to be more effort than it's worth to connect a concealed cistern to it?

Many thanks

Jon

20190121_204513.jpg

Reply to Converting a close coupled toilet to concealed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
P
Our builder set up the soil pipe and supply for the closed couple toilet but says it's actually impossible to connect to the wall securely (ie he...
Replies
Views
Any ideas on the a decent flush to wall close coupled toilet/brand? Should I just go for Victoria Plumb Orchard brand? Just to clarify I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock