Discuss Connecting Accumulators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wayne Campbell

Hi Guys , Looking for an answer we have to fit 4 x 1500 l accumulators (minimum door opening) to our log boiler should they be connected in parallel or in series ?

Cheers

mfis are where youll get the right answer, one heck of a lot of hot water!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connecting Accumulators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys What connection goes on to the part floats please? It looks like it should be a compression to me rather than tap connector? I’ll add a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have a water circulation pump to bring hot water from our woodburning stove and send it to a thermal accumulator tank. We've just...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock