Discuss Connecting a wireless stat to a Glow Worm 24CXi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobS1

Hi there, apologies if this has previously been answered. I did look but couldn't find a previous post.

I've got a Glow Worm 24CXi combi boiler which is fitted with a basic mechanical time clock mounted next to the PCB at the front of the boiler and a wired rotary type room stat mounted on the wall in the hallway. I wish to disconnect the mechanical clock and fit a Siemens RDJ10RF wireless room stat. Can anyone please advise me regarding connecting the transmitter unit to save me reading through the schematics in the boiler manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connecting a wireless stat to a Glow Worm 24CXi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who...
Replies
Views
I had a part fit job off one of the other guys at work - fit a PCB for a Glow-worm 24CXI, easy job.... I couldn't get hold of him to find out the...
Replies
Views
T
Hello everyone, hoping someone can help me? I have a glow worm 24cxi combo boiler. I recently had a salus wireless programmable thermostat...
Replies
Views
Tommyg
T
Hi All I'm sorry if this is a 'how long is a piece of string' question. I've got a Glow Worm Hideaway 80 boiler that is providing CH and DHW via...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
S
I currently have a Glow Worm 30cxi boiler with a mechanical timer on it for scheduling on and off times with fiddly little notches. There are no...
Replies
Views
stickyfoot
S
Back