Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss conex pushfit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some 15 mm stainless steel pipe on my CH system, i will need to extend it to another room. I noticed that CONEX supply brass push fit connections that can be used on stainless steel tube.
Has anyone of you pro ever use such fittings? Will I be safe to use it?
any comment and suggestion would be very much appreciated,
thanks
ggman

I have used stainless push-fit caps on stainless-steel before, but make sure manufacturers have it in writing that it is compatible, if Manufacturers say its ok then that's good enough for me

stainless steel is not commonly used, are you sure its not chrome pipe?

yes they are wednsbury metric 15mm BS4127, they are actually soldered with yorkshire copper fitting, pipes are like new, the house was build in 1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to conex pushfit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
HI all Was after some advice on warranty's. I had a boiler fitted under a government scheme, underfloor insulation and new boiler. I was told the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to replace my pressure tank (30 years old, waterlogged) with a new one, Well x Trol 202. This one comes with a 1” stainless steel...
Replies
Views
Hi Just removed an old toilet and fitted a new push button cistern one. I had to re-route the supply water pipe over the waste pipe coming out of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock