Discuss Commercial gas test - reading in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi,

I'm after someone to come to a job Im on. I need a to have a gas test / service carried on a boiler and associated pipework and test the heating system is working ok. There is also a gas pipe to cap off, I think its 28mm. Although its commercial, its not a particularly complex system.

Should be an easy days work for someone, anyone interested?

Thanks

Martin

Hi,

I'm after someone to come to a job Im on. I need a to have a gas test / service carried on a boiler and associated pipework and test the heating system is working ok. There is also a gas pipe to cap off, I think its 28mm. Although its commercial, its not a particularly complex system.

Should be an easy days work for someone, anyone interested?

Thanks

Martin

hi Martin
Ware are you

Im based in Kent, the job is in Reading though. If you interested Send me a PM with an idea of cost.

Regards

Martin

Hi,

I think its all in order now, someone form the forum got in touch and said he can deal with it.

If for any reason it does not work out I will post again.

Thanks

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial gas test - reading in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock