Discuss city and guilds level 3 courses in london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonell31

hi - my first post here so hello,

have just finished my C&G level 2 plumbing - i did a week course then went to work for a month and so on and so on.....work has got a bit fed up with me taking so much time off...

so am looking for a level 3 course (to include the gas part too) that does modules either in the evenings or else the weekends in London?

thanks

Tony:)

hi have you tried looking for a gas foundation course, they usualy can be done one evening per week for 30 weeks, try tapping gas foundation course in google and add your local area and you should get some good info

Hi Tony,

Although pricey, I think the gas course at OLCI is excellent. It is the teachers who are so good there. And there is plenty of flexibility so far as working the course into a tight schedule, esp. since they have workshops and assessments on weekends.

Well, best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to city and guilds level 3 courses in london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
I have a Level 3 Diploma in Gas Engineering - Pathway D (Gas Safe Course), which is a City & Guilds qualification. I work full time and would like...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Back