Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Chinese nigght vision binoculars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renewable M

My mate and I do a lot of shooting. Dave has been on ebay and has bought some excellent image intensifier scopes. They are ace.

He now has the bug. He went back on ebay and saw 'Night Vision Binoculars' which were very cheap.

Dave paid.

Three weeks later they arrived.

On the top of the binoculars is a button. You click it, and a pencil torch on a spring pops out 'boing' of the top and lights up.

We nearly died laughing. It's night vision alright!

My mate and I do a lot of shooting. Dave has been on ebay and has bought some excellent image intensifier scopes. They are ace.

He now has the bug. He went back on ebay and saw 'Night Vision Binoculars' which were very cheap.

Dave paid.

Three weeks later they arrived.

On the top of the binoculars is a button. You click it, and a pencil torch on a spring pops out 'boing' of the top and lights up.

We nearly died laughing. It's night vision alright!

Classic! :D

Fantastic, I was really interested in them for my prowling activites late at night, then read the whole post not the headline..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chinese nigght vision binoculars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock