Discuss Cheers Croppie :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheers Croppie :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good day fellow plumbers. As the title says, what do you use to extract rusty screws from boilers? Vailliant and glow worm plates and the bottom...
Replies
Views
Hi all, fairly new to G3 work as recently certified (!). Done a couple of installs from scratch, all good. Job here is to retro-fit a balanced...
Replies
Views
Hello All, First post here, I confess to being wet behind the ears with Baxi 105e major problem so its Urgent! It started with Flame Failure...
Replies
Views
Not been on the forum for quite a while. Has Croppie retired? Didn't see any comments from him on any of the threads I looked at.
Replies
Views
D
I found a carton of pineapple and coconut juice in the fridge. I have a a bottle of white rum. I'm drinking Pina Coladas. I was talking to RPM...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock