Search the forum,

Discuss Where Did Croppie Go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

You misunderstood me. did you see sreenshots?
I don`t have them anymore.

I haven’t seen any screenshots.
I did hear it recounted later from some of the guys after they left.

Croppie (John) was a moderator of the old forum.
Although he could be strict against posts that were seeking advice on dangerous work, illegal gas, etc.
He along with some others added a lot humour here.
He left when forum was changed
Croppie (John) was a moderator of the old forum.
Although he could be strict against posts that were seeking advice on dangerous work, illegal gas, etc.
He along with some others added a lot humour here.
He left when forum was changed
I think he was quite right to be firm about DIY gas jobs. Too many Muppets about who think it's ok to take risks.

Which on it`s own say`s a lot Shaun as some of them had been around for years, yes people change and move on as said earlier but so many left in a short space of time.

Glad to see you still have your sense of humour dancin, think I`ve just lost mine because somebody has deleted a post of mine which totally changes the dynamics of my posts.
What did somebody say earlier about free speech? Guess it is only aloud unless the man doesn`t like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? what post the double posts

Glad to see you still have your sense of humour dancin, think I`ve just lost mine because somebody has deleted a post of mine which totally changes the dynamics of my posts.
What did somebody say earlier about free speech? Guess it is only aloud unless the man doesn`t like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What! You mean you are being censored on here for reminiscing?

They deleted there accounts on there own
Right let's see what happens this time.

That may be so and as said earlier people change and people move on to other things but for so many people to leave in such a short time says a lot.

Or words to that effect.

Right let's see what happens this time.

That may be so and as said earlier people change and people move on to other things but for so many people to leave in such a short time says a lot.

Or words to that effect.

"Which on it`s own say`s a lot Shaun as some of them had been around for years, yes people change and move on as said earlier but so many left in a short space of time."

Was that what you posted ?

I missed the fallout at the time and wouldn’t mind viewing that.
I hadn’t been on the forum for a while and when I came back, - most of the guys had gone and it was the aftermath of the clear-out. :(
I spent months in the background just watching and learning mate. I now see I have a place. I liked the old and the new. However the new can sometimes be a little lax.

Bear in mind H that ALL of your activities on these forums can be seen in glorious detail. DM is private messaging. We may have to visit your grave... You could end up visiting a Saudi Embassy and never emerging alive .. o_Oo_Oo_O
That’s ok mate. I have had 6 and a half years military training some of that means I know how to be a ghost. If they can find me they have earned it.

Sorry mate miss understood when you said grave. Thought you meant they could make me disappear.

Communication could just be done on other forums, or by post or even face to face.
I know some of us are in contact, so any attempts at suppressing information is pointless. :p

Reply to Where Did Croppie Go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock