Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Check out these numbnuts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber

I could barely watch this as I'm terrified of heights but wtf?
If one of them had pressed that red emergency stop button the blades would have jolted and flung them off the top.

Twats and that's being polite
Agreed. If I had ever climbed a crane on a building site at night and taken some amazing photos in my relative youth (and I'm not saying I did), you can be sure I wouldn't have done it while it was moving, wouldn't have done it with lots of people, I'd have made sure I/we were lighter than the man who got paid to climb it every morning (was the turbine designed to take that load on its several components?) and also that nothing whatseover would have been moved, forced, or tampered with, even by accident. I also certainly would not have stood on anything not obviously designed to take a person's weight. As such, I would almost have been an aetherial observer who took only pictures and left only memories. The only pearl of wisdom in this video was 'if you don't know what you're doing, don't do it'. Did they have a drone to take that footage though?

Agreed. If I had ever climbed a crane on a building site at night and taken some amazing photos in my relative youth (and I'm not saying I did), you can be sure I wouldn't have done it while it was moving, wouldn't have done it with lots of people, I'd have made sure I/we were lighter than the man who got paid to climb it every morning (was the turbine designed to take that load on its several components?) and also that nothing whatseover would have been moved, forced, or tampered with, even by accident. I also certainly would not have stood on anything not obviously designed to take a person's weight. As such, I would almost have been an aetherial observer who took only pictures and left only memories. The only pearl of wisdom in this video was 'if you don't know what you're doing, don't do it'. Did they have a drone to take that footage though?
I think they had a drone yes.
A guy left in the comments, its a turbine on my mates field and I've got your reg numbers and sent them to the old bill.

Reply to Check out these numbnuts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it...
Replies
Views
Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock