Discuss ccn1 exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aaronsmith

hello,not been on in a while! basicaly sitting my ccn1 exam wed thur fri! bit nervous as have not had as much gas experience as would have liked,studying my bpec books alot to try get most out of the exam,eany help pointers would be appreciated

If you don't think you have had enough experience, would it be worth getting more experience before doing CCN1?

To quote the late, great Corporal Jones and the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

DON'T PANIC!

its a training centre where fellas go on a 28 week cource,so i will be foing exam with them i would imagine! iv been doin plumbing for 6 years,so hot a rough idea how gas appliances work etc but im unsure what to expect in the exam. eany ideas what to expect practical wise? thanks in advance

its a training centre where fellas go on a 28 week cource,so i will be foing exam with them i would imagine! iv been doin plumbing for 6 years,so hot a rough idea how gas appliances work etc but im unsure what to expect in the exam. eany ideas what to expect practical wise? thanks in advance

where are you doing the exam?

training developments scotland in paisley!:) good reviews kirkgas?

Depending on which certification body you do it with (Bpec, CSKILL...)

What happens on CCN1 is, you will do a number of multiple question papers. About four and may include one that is closed book.

You will then do a workbook this involves looking at some pictures, vents, flues and unsafe situations. Then answer questions on these.

Then the practical, which tests you on testing, been safe, controls and other stuff...

Remember to BE SAFE, think about what you are doing, Read The Question & listen to what they are asking.

its bpec orry clatton,thank you for answers. yes am confident am safe,and yes am reasonably clued up. worried incase a fail!

hahaha! must be good then! if your in you will fail me for asking questions! im in,in the morning,going down for sum training!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ccn1 exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking to resit my ccn1, I am time served and passed the test in 2011 but had a carear change and went to work offshore for the last 9...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. New to the forum, bit about myself left school straight to college 4 years and completed NVQ level 2&3 and was qualified gas fitter...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock