Discuss can't post photos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ukplumber400

Hi all,

I'm trying to post a thread regarding a new stopper cap i need for under my sink but the site is blocking me from having too many URL photos in my first post. Is anyone able to help?

i61.tinypic.com/346umif.jpg

i58.tinypic.com/28j876w.jpg

i60.tinypic.com/28upp1k.jpg

I guess that is due to the number of posts that you have made.

Maybe it will change when you post a bit more?

No, I was born in the fifties and its my 40th birthday soon.

Ha Ha, maths not your strong point then. Anyway I have just cut and pasted the links that ukplumber400 had posted and I don't think that's an appropriate use of a condom :whatchutalkingabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can't post photos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock