Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone identify this flush valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

camfish

Hi I would grateful if anyone knows what this flush valve is as never come across it before cheers

Attachments

• flush valve.jpg
    flush valve.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 72
Its a push button type of some make. I fitted a similar one the other day.

Thanks that is the one I couldn`t take it out as the custard nearly cut his finger off peeling his spuds so had to run him to the local A&E all part of the service

It's over-designed rubbish is what it is. Your new one will break like your old one did. Fit a fluidmaster.

These are standard in most Twyford bathroom cisterns. Most merchants stock them. I loathe them and if you get stuck, I'll send a truck load down with the ones I've removed and replaced with a Fluidmaster.

i only fit fluid master i was assuming the op did not want to remove the cistern

Yes I gave him the option to fit a fluidmaster but he wants the same valve fitted looks very fragile but it's his money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify this flush valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock