Discuss Camray 5 regular external boiler........not working! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

allyshouse

Looking for advice on why boiler not firing.
Gone off overnight.
Theres oil in the tank and the programmer and thermostat are both running.
I have one red light lit on front of boiler - looks like an ignition light
The reset button does nothing
The button on the pump which i press to request the oil on a normal restart after oil has been refilled does not make the whirring sound it usually does.
Any advice gratefully received.

OK, is the circulating pump running? I expect so, see above about the limit stat. This would indicate a problem somewhere in the system so youll need a central heating engineer.
Whereabouts are you, someone on here may be able to help?

Thanks for your help bunker, managed to get a plumber this morning and discovered an airlock. Sorted! I need to know if it's possible to change the immersion in a Titan flomaster as mine doesn't work. Do you know which forum I should use as none seem to relate to hwc's
thanks again

Easy to change the immersion heater but youd be better swapping the cylinder as it will probably be about to spring a leak

That Titan is a unvented cylinder, you need a g3 plumber to get the right part off the manufacturer and fit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Camray 5 regular external boiler........not working! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
S
Oil furnace not igniting, today my oil boiler tripped the central heating fuse, once reset the boiler needed reset on the furnace control box(no...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have Worcester Bosch heatslave external oil boiler 18/25 Boiler locked out. Pressure was below 0.5 so brought pressure back up. When lock...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock