Discuss camray 25/32 oil install photos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

heres some pics of a fit we done recently its a twin coil cylinder fed of a oil worcester camray boiler feeding dhw on one coil and heating via a s plan the other inch coil is fed by a existing wood burner this was installed in a 14 th century farm house thats never had heating it was commissioned to day by a local service engineer and amazingly the rf honeywell stat works considering this place has a 10 ft thick wall between boiler and cylinder,the 28 mm gravity circuit runs for 60 ft before it gets to the cylinder there is a progressive rise on the 28 mm gravity cercs no floorboards in this place hence the surface pipe work thats going to be boxed in camray oil fit 011.jpgcamray oil fit 010.jpgcamray oil fit 009.jpgcamray oil fit 004.jpgcamray oil fit 006.jpgcamray oil fit 003.jpg

New oil tank as well? If so ... [cough!!!]

Brilliant pipework and a really neat job - hope you and your oil man were pleased with that one. You should be!!

Fantastic!!

New oil tank as well? If so ... [cough!!!]

Brilliant pipework and a really neat job - hope you and your oil man were pleased with that one. You should be!!

Fantastic!!
yep new bunded tank but the customer fitted that we just connected the iso and pipework,i have advised the build a wall round it or something to stop the pikeys nicking the oil

And make the base larger? teehee!!!

OFTEC will only be happy if it's in the middle of a tennis court!

i must be honest the HE oil boilers not like the one i done 6 years ago this ones quite,does not smoke, its very refined pat the guy doing the commission/servicing was happy its a simple one for him to work on in future its wired so whatever he has to do on the boiler the plug in the photo can be pulled separate from the system so it has total disconnection to the boiler

The Honeywell radio controlled thermostats have a good range.

The Honeywell radio controlled thermostats have a good range.
yes its all we use Honeywell kit but we have had problems in the older buildings with iron ore etc in the stone thankfully no issues here a duct was put in the 10ft wall for us to get the heating circuit through it would have been a big problem if the rf did not work

Nice work mate
Who put the filter on at kbb?its wrong way round and do t need it as filter on tank
Is that one of them stainless steel gledhill cylinders ? If so what they like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to camray 25/32 oil install photos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys just installed an oil 25/32 external Worcester Bosch Heatslave External boiler. I can't get hot water. Central heating is fine. Comfort...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the middle of planning a new boiler stove system for my house. As a back story I've no idea when it comes to plumbing, I've done some...
Replies
Views
N
Hello folks, I would like your advice on the process of changing my twin coil vented cylinder with an unvented cylinder. I have very strong mains...
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
E
How are we lads, I'm from the other side, but I just wanted to pop in and query a few bits with a boiler I had installed through my housing...
Replies
Views
So i have a cust that 18 months ago had an oil boiler installed by a.n.other. It was to be connected to the existing stove. The old system was...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock